Thule introduces its new Shine city stroller & launches an updated Sapling carrier – ideal for parents on the go.
From newborn to toddler, the new Thule Shine stroller lets parents take on the rush of city life with their child from day one. The stroller’s lightweight, compact, and easy-to-handle design is perfect for navigating urban spaces yet it’s uncompromising in its premium features. The Thule Shine includes a padded and reversible reclining seat, large ventilated and extendable canopy, and a built-in adjustable leg rest for safe and comfortable cruising.
The compact design of the Thule Shine allows parents to smoothly manoeuvre in any space, whether it’s heading to a city park or steering through a crowded station platform. Maximising comfort and convenience for parents, the stroller can be pushed and packed up in seconds, with just one hand.
Available in February 2022
- Compact self-standing fold for convenient storing in small spaces.
- Large extendable canopy and built-in leg rest
- Smooth one-hand push and a lightweight design for easy handling in busy spaces.
- A compact stroller with a cargo basket that can hold more than its own weight at 22 pounds.
Thule’s Sapling is a baby backpack that lets parents share an adventure together, in comfort thanks to its ergonomic support and great leg support. And at the end of the day, the seat can be machine washed ready for new adventures!
Thule Sapling has been the hiker’s favourite for years and now the new and updated version evolves this iconic child carrier into a modern, stylish baby backpack.
- Made with PFC free fabrics and recycled polyester.
- Fully ventilated back panel keeps parent comfortable and cool.
- Easily add accessories for additional storage or weather protection (eg. Thule Sapling Sling Pack)
- Deployable UPF 50 sunshade
- The ErgoRide child seat keeps the travelling child comfortable and cool with ample under leg support and a ventilated back panel and sitting area.
- Fully removable, machine wash-able ErgoRide child seat and drool pad for easy clean up.
- Easily access the 22 L gear compartment while wearing the pack through convenient side zippers.
- Fully adjustable torso and hip belt provide a perfect fit, a comfortable carry and quick transition from parent to parent.
The Thule brand was established in 1942. Under the motto ‘Bring Your Life’, Thule globally offers a wide range of premium products for active people that allow them to bring what they care most for – safely, easily and in style. Thule designs and manufactures roof racks, bike, water and winter sport carriers, roof boxes, computer, and camera bags, sports bags and backpacks and child-related products such as baby joggers, child bike seats and bike trailers. The products are sold in more than 140 countries.