The annual Dadsnet Product Awards are back for a 5th year and they are inviting baby, toddler and children’s brands to enter.
Research shows that 93% of dads feel that marketing and advertising is generally aimed at mums, and 85% do not feel valued by brands.
This is a worrying statistic for the nursery industry as trends show that dads are increasingly making more purchasing decisions than ever before. It is therefore in a brand’s interest to recognise the importance of their opinions, but is still not always the case.
This is why the Dadsnet awards were created.
The Dadsnet Product Awards
The idea was to help dads to champion the very best baby, toddler and children’s products on the market. As a result, the Dadsnet Awards are fast becoming highly respected in the amongst the flurry of annual product awards.
What does this mean for brands? It’s simple; a Dadsnet Award can make a big impact when marketing to raise profile in the ‘dad market’.
The Dadsnet Awards are completely unique for many key reasons:
• Products are put in front of real-life dads to test out for themselves.
• Products are also shared in a closed, private network of 22,000 dads.
• They get the chance to learn about your product, vote and have share their opinions.
• The awards are fully independent meaning brands and consumers get integrity, credibility and reliability.
• There is a fair and honest judging process. Winners are not just awarded to brands with the largest social following.
• It is the opinions and thoughts of dads that count.
• Brands have increased marketing potential.
• Winners will get editorial coverage on The Dadsnet website.
• A click-to-buy link is added for all the gold winners.
• All winners are promoted via multi-platform social media.
• Shortlisted products are judged by over 30 dads, dad influencers and industry experts.
• Winners receive a digital, unique award badge to use in any format.
How to enter the Dadsnet Product Awards
Step 1: Enter your product into the awards for just £150.
Step 2: Send your product for testing.
Step 3: Ask friends, family and followers to vote for their favourite products.
Step 4: Join the virtual award ceremony for a glass of virtual prosecco!
Entries open on 18th May 2020 and close on 24th July 2020, so make sure you get your product into the running.