Just in time for Christmas, children’s audio system, Tonies is adding five new Tonies to its extensive range of stories, songs and audio: Frozen 2, Fantasia, Thomas and Friends, Barbie Princess Adventure and A Bear Called Paddington.
The combination of the gorgeous, handpainted Tonies and the magical Toniebox makes it a unique interactive audio system that’s perfect for gifting – sure to be a favourite for parents and children this festive season.
– Princesses Elsa and Anna make their joyful return with the introduction of Frozen 2. The captivating audio is the perfect soundtrack for Christmas, with favourite songs including “Into the Unknown”, “Show Yourself” and “Some Things Never Change”.
– Set the scene for Christmas with Disney’s Fantasia: the iconic appearance of Mickey Mouse as a sorcerer’s apprentice is bound to bring some festive magic. This Tonie has festive classical songs such as the “Nutcracker Suite” and “Dance of the Hours of the Opera”, destined to transform any place to a winter wonderland.
– Bring Thomas and Friends along to make your Christmas a very special one. The new Tonie tells the story of Thomas exploring his new home and learning valuable lessons about teamwork and friendship. The familiar friend is set to transport little listeners into an immersive and interactive audio world.
– Share the gift of Barbie with little one with the new Barbie Princess Adventure Tonie, while the world’s most polite, loveable bear, Paddington, arrives from Deepest Darkest Peru with a beautiful story of family, kindness, narrated by the legendary Stephen Fry.
There are two types of Tonies available:
- Content Tonies include both classic and contemporary tales popular bedtime songs. ‘How and Why’ Tonies also allow children to bring the magic of learning to life, with educational audio content exploring the world of horses, dinosaurs, astronauts and whales.
- Creative-Tonies play recorded or pre-downloaded content which can be upload via the Toniecloud or the free Tonie-App. Perfect for when kids want to listen to something a little bit more personal, with free content for downloading every month.
The Tonies and Tonieboxes operate through a wireless digital system which connects to an NFC chip within each Tonie using Wi-Fi. Each one is beautifully hand painted, making them desirable and collectable for kids.
Tonieboxes RRP £69.95, Tonies RRP £14.99, Creative-Tonies RRP £11.99
Key product details:
- Suitable for children 3+
- Sewn from sustainable, quality fabric
- Portable (seven-hour battery life)
- Can be used with headphones
- Available in multiple colours