New from Ickle Bubba is the Eclipse All-in-One Travel System, the perfect choice for new families, especially those with a pre-schooler already in tow! Whilst the littlest ones are safely cosied up, their big brother or sister can hop on board the built-in Ickle Bubba Board and enjoy the ride.
The stylish Eclipse All-In-One Travel System not only includes the carrycot (which can be used for occasional overnight use), pushchair, and car seat, but the Isofix base as well, giving parents fantastic value for money.
This all-in-one travel system will appeal to those who want to future proof their pushchair, for their next little one or parents with a pre-schooler and a newborn baby on the way thanks to the seamlessly built in Ickle Bubba Board. The all-new built-in standing board allows the weary pre-schoolers to simply hop-on, whilst their little sibling is safely snuggled up in the carrycot, pushchair, or car seat.
The Eclipse bundle lasts from birth to 22kgs (approx. 4 years old) with an additional 20kg (max) child using the pushchair Bubba Board. And, with thoughtful design details including a telescopic handle with 4 heights, an extendable UPF 50+ hood, puncture-proof, high grip tyres and memory buttons for quick and convenient attach and release of accessory fittings, this striking travel system ticks all the boxes!
The chrome chassis contrasts beautifully with the leatherette detailing and true to its name, it comes in a range of beautifully soft fabric colours available in darkening shades. Transitioning from light to dark, choose from Silver Grey, Graphite Grey, Midnight Blue, or Jet Black.
The Eclipse all-in-one bundles include either the top of the range i-size Mercury car seat, or the Group 0+ Galaxy rear-facing car seat; or simply opt for the Eclipse 2 in 1 pushchair with pushchair and carrycot combination. And, in true Ickle Bubba style the bundle options come with a host of accessories including rain cover, colour co-ordinating changing bag and mat, carrycot apron and mattress, footmuff and extendable hood.
Speaking about the latest launch, Fran Vaughn, Co-founder of Ickle Bubba said:
“We are committed to creating stylish, affordable and truly functional travel systems and the new Eclipse has achieved that and more. A striking pushchair that supports the whole family, with added extras and stunning colourways – we hope parents love it as much as we do.”
About the Eclipse
- 6 or 8 modes (depending on model) straight from the box enabling parents to use the system for a single child, or 2 children with the use of the built-in Ickle Bubba Board for a toddler to hop-on
- Bundle includes an Ickle Bubba car seat (depending on bundle selected) and Isofix base, worth up to £179
- Lightweight chrome chassis with telescopic extendable handle, adjustable to 4 positions to suit parents’ height
- Premium quality super-soft fabric in a choice of 4 colours, with either soft tan or black leatherette handle and bumper bar
- Parent-facing carrycot comes with apron and mattress – suitable for occasional overnight sleeping
- Interchangeable UPF 50+ extendable hood fits both the carrycot and seat unit, giving protection against harmful rays
- Reclinable seat unit can be parent or world-facing and has a cosy footmuff to keep baby warm, as well as a 5-point safety harness
- Memory buttons for hassle-free release of seat unit, carrycot, and car seat
- Bumper bars are removeable so baby can be lifted in and out with ease
- Roomy and easily accessible shopping basket
- Colour co-ordinating changing bag and mat
- Front and rear suspension for smoother handling
- Rear PU puncture-proof wheels with thread for good grip
- Lockable front 360° swivel wheels
- All wheels are quick release – handy for fitting chassis in smaller car boots
- Rain cover included to fit seat unit and carrycot.
- Stockist: https://www.icklebubba.com
About Ickle Bubba
Ickle Bubba launched in 2013 with a mission to give expecting families the chance to own a high-end travel system that offers style and exceptional value for money at an affordable price.
Ickle Bubba now has a fast-growing portfolio of affordable, functional and stylish products, which includes the original Stomp Travel System with everything a parent will need from newborn to toddler including a carrycot, pushchair seat unit and a Galaxy group 0+ car seat with an isofix base.