Available in retailers from January, Inglesina’s Electa travel system is lightweight, compact and easy to manoeuvre – the perfect companion for busy family life.
Inglesina, the premium Italian pram brand, has already seen UK success for their award-winning System Quattro designs: Aptica and Aptica XT. Launching for the first time in the UK at Harrogate [October 2021], Inglesina introduces the Electa, compact and lightweight yet comfortable and safe. Designed for urban life, The Electa is as easy to manoeuvre through busy streets as it is through the park and on and off public transport.
With the stroller weighing in at just 8.7kg, and a lightweight 5.5kg chassis, the Electa is approximately half the weight of many leading pram and stroller brands. Designed to maximise space, whether travelling in the car or on public transport, you can easily take this stylish lightweight travel system with you wherever you go. Plus, Inglesina’s legendary one-hand open and fold makes it incredibly simple to close!
There are no corners cut when it comes to baby’s wellness either. Much like the other System Quattro designs, the Electa comes with Inglesina’s signature Welcome Pad – designed by specialists to ensure baby is both safe and comfortable.
Its style and practicality come at no cost to baby’s wellbeing. As with all of Inglesina’s products, the safety, comfort and wellness of baby is our priority.
In summary, the key features are:
- INCREDIBLY LIGHTWEIGHT – the low weight of the 8.7kg stroller makes the Electa perfect for parents on the move.
- SURPRISINGLY COMPACT – the chassis folds down to the size of a travel trolley when closed, at 73.5 x 50cm.
- ONE-HAND FOLD – folds easily with one hand, without the handle or fabric parts touching the ground.
- EXTRAORDINARILY MANOEUVRABLE – the state-of-the-art chassis and generous wheel dimensions make the Electa easy to manoeuvre.
- MARVELLOUSLY COMFORTABLE – the specially designed Welcome Pad mattress and spacious stroller guarantee comfort for baby.
Additionally, there are a range of accessories available to pair with the Electa travel system, including a rain cover, parasol, winter muff, summer cover, and an extra mattress and mattress cover.
Available in retailers from January in three colours: Tribeca Green, Upper Black, Greenwich Silver.
EXTRA PRODUCT INFORMATION
- 5.5kg chassis
- 8.7kg stroller
- Chassis folds down to 73.5 x 50cm
- Stroller folds down to 30cm wide
- One-hand open and fold
- Handle and fabric parts don’t touch the ground when folded
- Two-way facing
- Easy to manoeuvre
- Back wheels 215mm, front wheels 175mm
- Large carrycot 79 x 37cm
- Welcome Pad mattress designed by specialists at the University of Bologna
- Soft jersey knit apron with quick access double zip to promote bonding with newborn
- Easy-to-access large storage basket
- Includes: Carrycot, Standup, Stroller, Infant Car Seat, Dual Bag, and Day Bag