The team at Nursery Online has been busy the last few months visiting shows across the globe from nursery, to clothing to toys and gifts. We were recently very lucky to be invited as press guests to KIDS’ TIME Poland, from 22 – 24 February, along with a team of talented journalists from Italy, the US, Norway, Russia, Sweden and Turkey.
Set across 4 halls in Targi Kielce, KIDS’ TIME is the largest nursery and toys trade show in Eastern Europe covering everything from toys, prams, car seats to clothing, feeding, accessories and nursery furniture.
The first show since 2020, KIDS’ TIME featured the latest products and developments with 308 exhibitors from 16 countries. Despite less presence from key pram brands, there remained a good range of nursery and pre-school products, in particular across toys, feeding and nursery. 4500 visitors attended the show over the 3 day period from 36 countries.
The Polish contingent at the show shone through with new brands particularly notable in the furniture, toys, and fabrics category. Entrepreneurial spirit and passion for their brands was definitely not in short supply, as we toured the show to meet some of the newest and innovative brands out there right now.
Sustainability and eco-friendly
Sustainability and eco-friendly were the buzz words at the show. Soft bamboo fabrics, recycled materials, silicone and bio sourced plastics made from sugar cane all made an appearance, which was good to see.
A number of workshops and seminars took place including an inspiring and informative talk on toy trends from leading global trend-hunter, Reyne Rice. We will bring you this report in the next edition.
The awards, which took place on the first evening after the closing of the show, awarded the best of the best with their seal of approval. Congratulations to all of the winners including some favourites of ours including iCandy Core, BeSafe and Babymoov.
You can see the list of winners here.
New Products showcase
We attended the new products showcase talk and visited lots of new launches on their stands. Our top picks were…
- Carrello – this Ukraine pram company are, quite simply put, inspiring. We spent time with them on their stand and will bring you the innovations and brand story in an exclusive interview in the next newsletter.
- Okiday – a Polish company set up by two brothers with a vision of making children more comfortable in the car with their adjustable footrest support.
- Piapimo – Again another Polish brand. Anna, the owner works with neonatal doctors and paediatricians to create a gorgeous collection of minimalist products including footmuffs and hospital bags in beautiful fabrics and colour ranges.
- Agu Baby – Originating from Belarus, this medical company has launched a collection of thermometers, aspirators and air purifiers for babies and the whole family to use. They have even invented a smart toothbrush to help kids clean their teeth properly.
- Waldin nursery furniture. This Polish family run business won our vote for the best designed stand! We loved the 7 in 1 cot shaped crafted beautifully with the addition of a rocking crib. We definitely think they are one to watch in the future.
You can read a full report on the show here – https://www.targikielce.pl/en/kids-time.
We will be bringing you some exclusive brand features over the coming weeks.