- Meets the highest ECE R129/03 safety standard, plus side impact testing
- i-Size certified for the perfect fit in i-Size approved vehicles
- Tri-Protect™ headrest, including patented Intelli-Fit™ memory foam.
- 3-point harness with shoulder and lower buckle covers that easily tightens with one pull motion
- UPF 50+ sun and water repellent canopy with zip-open ventilation panel
- Multi-position, ergonomic carry handle with soft-grip over-mold
- Removable body insert for a custom fit
- Curved base for rocking and relaxing
- Plush, deluxe cushioning and fabrics
- Built-in side ventilation
- Pairs with i-Base™ Encore to add a 90º spin and is part of the Encore Spinning System™ that grows from birth to 4 years
- Grow Together™ headrest and harness system adjusts simultaneously and requires no re-threading of harness
- Compatible with most Joie pushchairs and with other pushchairs using Maxi-Cosi® style car seat adapters
- Installs in vehicles using the Joie i-Base™ Advance, i-Base™ lx 2, i-Base™ Encore, or i-Base™ 2 (all sold separately)
Joie is a global baby gear brand founded in 2011 and its products are designed with families at its heart. All Joie products are rigorously tested to the highest European standards.
Joie works hard to educate consumers about the importance of car seat safety and the benefits of using rear facing car seats and the European i-Size standard.
Joie cares deeply about the wellbeing of children – but it’s more than that – we treasure the importance of families and work hard to champion their values, their welfare and their futures. This means that profits take the backseat, and instead Joie’s focus centres not only on our customers’ families, but on our employees’ families, our community’s families, and the earth that we all enjoy.
Joie is the United Nations Global Partner for Road Safety through their UNITAR program (United Nations Institute of Training and Research)
- Joie products are designed to grow up with users from birth onwards and are feature rich with every necessity and special upgrades
- Each product features superior quality aluminum and steel; high-grade, pure and undiluted metals; top-of-the-line plastics; and tough durable strength fabrics
- Every piece of every product goes through extreme testing at each stage of the development and manufacturing process
- During development, stroller and buggy canopies, reclines, brakes, fold mechanism and push bar adjustments are tested over 3,000 times
- For more details visit the website: www.uk.joiebaby.com
- Customer Enquiries: 0800 952 0061
- Customer Services Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/JoieBaby
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/Joie_Baby