Babies and children can now ride in ultimate safety, up to approximately 7 years old, thanks to the new i-Prodigi, which comes with the highly regarded Swedish Plus Test certification. The simple to use ISOFIX connectors keep a tight grip on safety by locking the seat firmly to the vehicle’s anchor points, for an easy one time install.
The extendable rebound bar means that even big kids can cruise comfortably with plenty of space to stretch out as they grow, but the sleek frame, measuring 44cm wide means that i-Prodigi will fit easily on any back seat.
Children will always be cosy and comfortable thanks to the removable inserts that snap in a variety of customisable configurations.
The Grow-Together headrest and harness system adjusts into one of eight positions simultaneously, with just one hand – so no fiddly rethreading necessary. High tech Intelli-FitTM memory foam fills the Tri-Protect headrest to absorb shock in the event of an impact and parents can be confident they are safe from all angles thanks to the Guard Surround Safety side impact protection pod.
Buckling up is a breeze thanks to the magnetic buckles that keep harness straps conveniently out of the way while little passengers climb aboard. Once strapped in, parents can rest at ease knowing they are safe and secure with the extended weight 5-point harness that will comfortably fit children up to 22.5kg
•Meets the highest ECE R129/03 safety standards, including side impact testing
• i-Size certification for a guaranteed fit in i-Size approved vehicles
• Certified to the rigorous Swedish Plus Test
• Suitable rearward facing from 40-125 cm, which is approx. birth 7 years*
• One of the most intuitive and luxurious extended rear-facing seats on the market
• Extended 5-point harness grows with child all the way up to 22.5 kg
• Effortless one-time ISOFIX install
• Adjustable legroom allows for stretched-out riding for older children
• One of the lightest ERF i-Size car seats on the market, i-Prodigi™ uses more aluminum and less plastic
• 8 on-the-go recline positions keep children relaxed and comfortable
• Grow-with-me infant inserts snap together for a custom fit
• One-hand, 8 position Grow Together™ headrest and harness adjust simultaneously, requiring no harness re-threading
• Tri-Protect™ headrest features 3 layers of protection inside the wings, including patented Intelli Fit™ memory foam for extra absorbency
• The detachable Guard Surround Safety™ pod provides extra side impact protection
• Adjustable rebound bar offers an instant custom fit to your vehicle seat
• Removable machine washable covers
• Buckle retention magnets keep harness and buckles positioned to the sides for easy loading
• 5-point harness with soft, padded covers easily tightens with one pull motion
• Extra built-in ventilation on back and sides of seat provides comfortable airflow
• Plush, deluxe cushioning and knit fabrics keep children cosy
Joie is a global baby gear brand founded in 2011 and its products are designed with families at its heart. All Joie products are rigorously tested to the highest European standards.
Joie works hard to educate consumers about the importance of car seat safety and the benefits of using rear facing car seats and the European i-Size standard.
Joie cares deeply about the wellbeing of children – but it’s more than that – we treasure the importance of families and work hard to champion their values, their welfare and their futures. This means that profits take the backseat, and instead Joie’s focus centres not only on our customers’ families, but on our employees’ families, our community’s families, and the earth that we all enjoy.
Joie is the United Nations Global Partner for Road Safety through their UNITAR program (United Nations Institute of Training and Research)