Copernico – the new 360 rotating car seat from Inglesina is the only car seat modern families will need, supporting children from birth all the way up to 12 years.
With baby and child wellness at the forefront of what they do, Inglesina, is constantly researching and developing new ways to keep babies, toddlers and children both comfortable and safe.
Copernico, the latest innovation from Inglesina has been developed with wellness and longevity in mind.
The Copernico’s effortless 360 swivel rotation harkens back to its namesake, Copernicus, who discovered that the Earth rotates around the Sun. Inglesina believes that the world revolves around every parent’s child – and so their safety is paramount. Its extended rearward facing mode allows little ones to remain in the safest position up to 4 years old, and the seat itself is R129 approved.
The Copernico ensures the health and protection of little ones as they explore the world, yet saves on both parents’ pockets and the environment, as they can avoid the purchase of three different stage car seats, which is both costly and at the expense of the environment when they end up in landfill.
Copernico is designed to offer every child maximum comfort on their travels. It is made of quality, breathable fabrics, plus a removable cosseting insert so the seat is comfortable for both newborns and older children. Their growth is thoroughly accounted for, as the headrest is adjustable in 7 positions, plus 3 reclining sleep positions, adapting with children as they grow.
Copernico is available in three colours: Moon Grey, Stone Grey and Vulcan Black.
- 360 ROTATION – full 360 degrees turning circle allows parents to easily place and remove their child from the car seat, while the Side Protection System (SPS) keeps them protected.
- ALL AGES – the Copernico fully supports children from birth to approx. 12 years (145cm), adapting to support them as they grow.
- EXTENDED REARWARD FACING – studies have proven that rearward facing is the safest way for little ones to travel. The Copernico supports extended rearward facing from 40 to 105cm tall.
- EASILY ADJUSTABLE – Copernico’s headrest is adjustable in 7 positions, and can easily be transformed from rear-facing to forward-facing.
- HIGHEST STANDARD OF SAFETY – in every stage of the design, children’s safety has been the top priority. It is approved to the high European standards of R129/03.
EXTRA PRODUCT INFORMATION
- i-size base
- ECE R129/03 approved
- Full 360 degree turning
- Suitable from birth (40cm) up to approx 12 years (145cm)
- Extended rearward facing mode
- Instant rotation to forward facing when the child is older than 15 months (76 – 145cm tall)
- Removable cosseting newborn insert
- Headrest is adjustable in 7 positions and 3 reclining sleeping positions
- Quality, breathable fabrics
- ISOFIX and support leg for safe but simple installation
- Side Protection System (SPS) keeps child protected from all 360 degrees
- Can be used rearward facing up to 4 years old
- Generous dimensions and tilt angle guarantee ideal posture
- Head hugger with adjustable height, covered in soft jersey fabric and breathable 3D mesh on the back (suitable up to 60cm)
- Removable internal fabric lining, hand washable at 30°C.
- 5 point harness
- Weighs 14.45kg
- External seat dimensions: 44 x 56 x 61 cm (width x height x depth)