Princess Eugenie has shared pictures of her pushchair of choice – the iCandy Peach in Grey Twill on a Phantom chassis.
Her Royal Highness posted photographs of her husband, Jack Brooksbank, pushing their son August in his iCandy pram, in celebration of Father’s Day. In the caption Eugenie wrote: “Happy Father’s Day to you my love… you are the ultimate father to our boy!!” The post now boasts an impressive 222K likes from her loyal followers.
The pushchair fit for a princess!
Four-month-old August was cosy in the fleece lined iCandy Peach carrycot, while Jack appeared to be beaming with pride on the family walk.
As a trusted British brand, iCandy is a perfect fit for the Royal family and is not only loved by Princess Eugenie but her cousin Zara Tindall is a fan of the brand too. The daughter of Princess Anne and eldest granddaughter of Queen Elizabeth II chose the iCandy for Land Rover All-Terrain pushchair for her family when Lena was born. The Special Edition pushchair incorporates the instantly recognisable styles and functionality of both a Land Rover 4×4 and an iCandy pushchair, making it ideally suited to Zara Tindall’s equestrian lifestyle and was a familiar sight at many major equine events when Lena and Mia were in attendance.
By choosing iCandy, the Royals are not only flying the flag for quality British design but also for family businesses. Now in is its 4th generation, with brothers Bradley and Warren at the helm, iCandy is the proud winner of both the Queen’s Award for Enterprise in International Trade and the Queen’s Award for Innovation. iCandy was the first and only pushchair brand to have been bestowed with the honour of a Queen’s Award. Founded in London in 1933, iCandy continually pushes the boundaries across design, style and innovation and every iCandy product has quality, safety and functionality at its core.
The York family is continuing to grow this year as Princess Beatrice is expecting her first child with husband Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi in the Autumn. With Princess Eugenie regularly sharing snapshots of intimate family moments, the world will no doubt be given a glimpse of the Royal sisters enjoying walks with their children.
About iCandy World Ltd
– iCandy is a British family business that celebrated its 85th anniversary in 2018.
– The team is dedicated to creating pushchairs that reflect a unique sense of style and practical, well-designed solutions.The perfect mix of high-tech sophistication and smooth living, iCandy is for people who appreciate the value of British design, craftsmanship and technical innovation.
– In 2016 iCandy was delighted to share the news that Her Majesty The Queen had been graciously pleased to approve the Prime Minister’s recommendation that iCandy should receive a Queen’s Award for Enterprise in International Trade. The Queen’s Award for Enterprise is the UK’s most prestigious award for business performance.
– Following success in 2016, iCandy was delighted to claim another Queens Award, this time for Innovation in 2018, underlining the brand’s ongoing commitment to supreme product development.
– iCandy support Great Ormond Street Children’s Hospital. The relationship with GOSH is one which the brand is extremely proud of, with all fundraising endeavours going towards raising money for the charity. Please see iCandy’s Just Giving page for more information: www.justgiving.com/company/icandy