With a week and a half to go until the first ever Harrogate International Digital Preview Show goes live, brands and industry specialists are uniting to support each other and retailers.
The show is a great opportunity for Harrogate exhibitors and retailers to connect ahead of the main show in October. It takes place on Monday 22nd and Tuesday 23rd June 2020, and feedback from the market has so far been extremely positive.
Maintaining communication with customers now is more important than ever, so we hope that you will take part!
The show site is now live!
We have been working hard behind the scenes to launch the Harrogate Digital Showroom. Some sections are still hidden from view until 22nd/23rd June
It is FREE to attend and visitor registration is now open!
The Nursery Fair Digital Showroom will run on Nursery Online in its own dedicated section. The show will be broken down into five areas:
- Demo zone – live and pre-recorded demos of new products from exhibitors.
- Showroom – each virtual exhibitor will get their own “stand” page for images, video, product and company information. This will be categorized into easy to find sections.
- News/trending – contains press releases, brand interviews and news features around the show.
- Awards – Winners to be announced at a live virtual awards ceremony, hosted on the show platform and across social platforms before after-show networking.
- Talks and workshops – we will offer show visitors and brands the opportunity to attend free workshops and talks to learn more about how they can help their business. The timetable will be announced soon!
The Nursery Online Digital Trade Show awards!
The Harrogate International Digital Preview Trade Show Awards celebrate the very best products, retailers and brands. Judged by a carefully selected panel of industry experts, the awards are FREE TO ENTER.
The awards which will be announced on the 22nd June include categories for both retailers and brands.
Nominations close on Wednesday 17th June at midnight.
The categories and entry forms for brands and retailers can be found here: https://www.nursery-online.com/online-awards/