At a Glance – The Challenges:
- 69% say that the cost of living is negatively affecting their everyday life.
- HALF are still feeling some post-pandemic anxiety (but 58% don’t believe it’s affecting their
- 46% think that supermarkets no longer offer the best value for money.
- 65% spent less on Christmas in 2023 than 2022.
- Almost half say that climate change concerns affect their purchasing decisions.
At A Glance – The Opportunities:
- 22% spend 5-6 hours per week browsing products when pregnant.
- 6 out of 10 respondents value brands with a higher purpose.
- 63% turn to social media for parenting tips and advice
- 61% like brands to contact them via email, 39% via social media.
Azaria Managing Director, Amber Steventon comments;
“With over half of respondents rating their general family life 8 out of 10, it is clear that we are getting back to ‘normal’ after several years of pandemic disruption. However, rising living costs are having a direct impact on things such as our weekly shop. This means that many respondents are shopping more selectively, including second- hand.”
Amber continues; “As we enter into an era of more conscious living, there are opportunities for brands with a high purpose to connect and engage with their end customer like never before.”
As an award-winning agency, Azaria has gained an enviable reputation for creating engaging campaigns for all family businesses, from industry giants to small start-ups. Providing multi-level marketing services, clients can take advantage of the company’s extensive experience, ranging from media relations and influencer marketing to media buying and digital marketing, including; Google Shopping, Shopify and expertly created Facebook ads. This delivers fully-rounded campaigns that drive awareness, web hits and product sales.