The first foray into cutlery can be daunting for little hands and mouths. The soft silicone handle of eco rascals’ new first three-piece cutlery set is specially designed to be easy to grip, non-slip, and lightweight, making the transition from fingers to forks that much easier.
With adorable elephant and duck designs in a gorgeous range of colours, eco rascals’ new silicone cutlery keeps the joy of mealtimes alive as children outgrow the early stages of weaning and progress onto independent eating.
100% LFGB food safe and non-toxic and easy to clean
The silicone itself is 100% LFGB food safe and non-toxic and easy to clean – suitable for both dishwasher and steriliser use, so parents can keep little ones safe while they explore the world of food.
The spoon, knife and fork heads are all made of food-grade stainless steel which is scratch-resistant, non-toxic, and extremely durable – so even the most determined little foodies will be able to enjoy their cutlery set over and over and over again. What’s more, eco rascals has taken care to make sure the fork prongs and knife edge are rounded and safe for little mouths.
Two designs, two colourways
Each design is available in two colours: the duck handles come in Mustard and Rose, while the elephant comes in Silver and Teal. These fun but subtle colours match eco rascals’ new collection of silicone plates and bibs, so parents can collect a whole matching set. The eco-conscious brand also offers adorable duck and elephant bamboo plates.
Available in two adorable designs: duck and elephant. Duck is available in mustard and rose. Elephant is available in silver and teal. RRP £14.99. Available from www.ecorascals.co.uk and selected retailers nationwide.
- Suitable for 2 years and up
- Three-piece cutlery set consisting of a spoon, fork and knife
- Easy-to-grip, non-slip, lightweight handle
- Rounded fork prongs and knife edge to protect mouths
- Handles are made of LFGB food safe silicone
- Non-toxic and food and drink safe
- Silicone has excellent temperature and chemical resistance
- Dishwasher and steriliser safe
- BPA, Lead, Phthalates, PVC, Mercury and Latex free
- Water and stain resistant
- Spoon, knife and fork are made of food grade stainless steel
- Dishwasher safe
- Extremely durable and long-lasting
- Not suitable for the microwave
- Duck design is available in Mustard and Rose colourways
- Elephant design is available in Silver and Teal colourways
- Cutlery colours match the silicone plates and bibs in the range
- Cutlery designs match plates in eco rascals’ bamboo range
- Products comply with BS EN 14372:2004 safety requirements – the most rigorous European safety standard for infant’s cutlery and feeding utensils
- Products are tested for physical safety and chemical migration
About eco rascals
eco rascals founders Kristina and Celeidh know all about the endless chain of plastics and disposables that come with raising a child, which is why they made it their mission to create truly sustainable, eco-friendly tableware that’s just as fun and vibrant as anything else on the market. Since building their sustainable brand, eco rascals has grown into an award-winning, globally acclaimed option for eco-conscious families all around the world.