Cerium 7 added to iCandy's luxury pushchair collection
The iCandy Peach 7 Designer Collection Cerium 7, an exceptional new model in iCandy’s luxury pushchair collection.
The iconic brand has truly pushed the boundaries with the new designer, single to double, pushchair that has been meticulously crafted to ooze luxury and style with every stroll.
The Cerium 7 is a true reflection of iCandy’s dedication to premium design and is unlike anything else on the market. Thanks to its high-quality aluminium frame and puncture proof PU tyres, the new Cerium 7 promises a super smooth ride and effortless manoeuvrability on all terrains. When it comes to detail, the stunning fabric features an embossed soft spot pattern, providing the feeling of luxury and the specially produced ergonomic leatherette handlebar reinforces the design expertise with every push.
If parents don’t instantly fall in love with the compact, freestanding, one-handed fold, or the luxury plush lined carrycot that is suitable for permanent overnight sleeping, the spacious 44 litre basket with built in drainage vent and integrated Ride-On Board will certainly have them head over heels!
Truly bespoke and adapting to every family’s needs, other highlights include the adjustable calf rest for ultimate comfort, easy slide “Pop-Up” harness with moveable head support and adjustable handlebar heights from 95cm to 105cm to support all parents. Not forgetting the multi-function water repellent and SPF 50+ canopy, with multi-position large viewing window with mesh ventilation.
Thinking of every little detail, the Cerium 7 also comes with elevator adaptors to increase the seat unit height, to aid interaction with baby and support when dining out as well as an auto chassis fold lock, carry strap to move it with ease, a handy Pip-Zip carry bag on the back of the seat unit and a one-handed seat recline with four positions.
Speaking about the new designer model, Bradley Appel, iCandy Joint CEO, commented: “We have redefined the Cerium 7 to create a designer model like no other. The new Cerium truly elevates the experience to unsurpassed levels of style and quality, promising unprecedented luxury and function. We couldn’t be prouder of the innovative and stunning design.”
Complete with a coordinating bag and footmuff & liner iCandy have created true excellence with this brand-new designer model. Plus, the unique swivel bumper bar allows easy access to the child without fully removing of the bar, what’s not to love!
– iCandy is a British family business that celebrated its 85th anniversary in 2018.
– The team is dedicated to creating pushchairs that reflect a unique sense of style and practical, well-designed solutions. The perfect mix of high-tech sophistication and smooth living, iCandy is for people who appreciate the value of British design, craftsmanship and technical innovation.
– In 2016 iCandy was delighted to share the news that Her Majesty The Queen had been graciously pleased to approve the Prime Minister’s recommendation that iCandy should receive a Queen’s Award for Enterprise in International Trade. The Queen’s Award for Enterprise is the UK’s most prestigious award for business performance.
– Following success in 2016, iCandy was delighted to claim another Queens Award, this time for Innovation in 2018, underlining the brand’s ongoing commitment to supreme product development.
– iCandy support Great Ormond Street Children’s Hospital. The relationship with GOSH is one which the brand is extremely proud of, with all fundraising endeavours going towards raising money for the charity. Please see iCandy’s Just Giving page for more information: www.justgiving.com/company/icandy