Béaba’s Dry ‘n’ Snack food dehydrator is the new, must-have piece of kitchen equipment, ideal for creating healthy, versatile & convenient snacks.
Perfect for busy parents who want to make fuss-free batches of healthy inexpensive dehydrated purees, yoghurts and snacks for the whole family (from 6-months+) at home, whilst saving both time and money.
With endless possibilities, dehydrating food not only preserves vitamins and minerals better than cooked or boiled foods, it’s also better for the environment too. It’s both energy-efficient and an anti-waste solution; foods that spoil easily can be dehydrated to last longer.
The Dry ‘n’ Snack enables parents to turn a whole range of fruit, vegetables, plus fish and meat into convenient, nutritious and long-lasting snacks or delicious purees, which can be rehydrated when needed. This indispensable product will become the go-to gadget for making everything from ground fruit to mix with water or add to porridge or yogurt, dried banana chips to strawberry flakes, vegetable crisps, flavour-packed ‘sun-dried’ tomatoes and freshly dried herbs.
- Healthy, low temperature cooking preserves vitamins and minerals.
- Adjustable temperature from 35°C to 80°C.
- 3D air flow: for an enhanced and even cooking result
- Digital display and timer from 1 to 24 hours with automatic switch off.
- See-through, magnetic closing door.
- 4 removeable stainless steel trays and crumb tray.
- Short date foods can be dehydrated rather than thrown away.
- Endless possibilities: crisps, dried fruits & vegetables, fruit rolls, crackers, macaroons, yoghurts, flavoured powders and even more…
About Food Dehydration
Dehydration is a popular method for extending the shelf life of food. It uses low temperatures to ‘fan dry’ foods to eliminate water and moisture. This extends the food’s shelf life, (fruit, vegetables, meat, fish and herbs) resulting in delicious, healthy ‘dried’ snacks that are ideal for on-the-go (to eat as they are or rehydrated).
Find out more at https://www.beaba.co.uk
For trade enquires or sales please contact firstname.lastname@example.org