Introducing parcel from Joie Signature – a featherlight hard worker that will keep little ones rolling all the way to 22kg. Weighing in at just 6.9kg, this welterweight wonder is designed to roll for years and is effortless to lift and store.
•3 strollers in one with compatible infant carrier and carry cot (sold separately)
• Car seat compatible: gemm™, i-Gemm™ 3, i-Level™ Recline, i-Snug™ 2 fit with ease with included adapters
• Carry cot compatible: ramble™ and ramble™ XL fit with ease with included adapters
• Lie-flat recline creates a cosy haven from baby to toddler
• Certified usage from birth to 22 kg
• One-touch braking system
• UPF 50+ canopy keeps the sunshine at bay
• Water repellant canopy make sure the rainy day never gets in the way
• Clever autoclick™ magnetic buckles that secure your little one
• 4 recline options to keep them comfortable
• Adjustable leg rest with cushy calf support
• Plush comfort with SoftTouch 5-point harness
• Mesh window on back of pushchair for increased airflow
• Quick action one handed fold creates a compact freestanding package
• Featherweight at just 6.9 kg
• Carry bag included for easy transport
• Lockable front swivel wheels tackle the toughest terrain
• Storage basket designed to easily accommodate every item
• Peekaboo window to keep an eye on baby
Meanwhile, i-Plenti’s premium toddler-to-booster seat provides economic and design conscious parents with a long term and space-saving solution after their child outgrows their infant carrier. The i-Plenti meets the highest R129 safety standards and has practical features that are easy to use every day and through each growth spurt.
•Forward-facing from 76cm -150cm (15 months to approx. 12 years)
• Usable with a 5-point harness from 76cm- 105cm or 19.5kg (15 months to approx. 4.5 years). Top tether and ISOFIX are required to install the seat when the 5-point harness is in-use.
• Usable with a seatbelt from 100cm-150cm (approx. 3.5 to 12 years)
• ISOFIX connectors create an easy and secure installation, and coloured indicators provide a visual indication that the seat is connected correctly.
• Meets R129 safety standards, including side-impact testing.
• Meets i-Size certification, which requires ISOFIX installation.
• Tri-Protect™ headrest provides three layers of side impact protection plus Intelli-Fit™ memory foam.
• Guard Surround Safety™ panels provide side-impact protection with detachable pods.
• Ultra-resilient steel reinforcement creates a secure and resilient shell.
• 3-position recline.
• 9-positIon headrest and AutoAdjust™ shoulder panels allow the seat to grow up and out for spacious comfort all around.
• Removable lower body inserts allow you to create a custom fit.
• Plush fabrics provide a soft and cosy experience for short and long journeys.
• Ventilation panels on the seat allow air flow.
• GrowTogether™ headrest and harness adjust simultaneously for a custom fit through every growth spurt – no harness rethreading is needed.
• Magnetic buckle holders make buckling-up a breeze by keeping pesky harness straps out of your way while loading-in your little one.
• Top tether and ISOFIX installation (instead of a load leg) save space in compact vehicles.
• 5-point harness stores within the seat when used as a booster.
• Colour-coded seat belt guides offer intuitive and secure buckling in high back booster mode.
• Machine washable covers remove easily for quick clean-ups.
Joie is a global baby gear brand founded in 2011 and its products are designed with families at its heart. All Joie products are rigorously tested to the highest European standards.
Joie works hard to educate consumers about the importance of car seat safety and the benefits of using rear facing car seats and the European i-Size standard.
Joie cares deeply about the wellbeing of children – but it’s more than that – we treasure the importance of families and work hard to champion their values, their welfare and their futures. This means that profits take the backseat, and instead Joie’s focus centres not only on our customers’ families, but on our employees’ families, our community’s families, and the earth that we all enjoy.
Joie is the United Nations Global Partner for Road Safety through their UNITAR program (United Nations Institute of Training and Research.)